Residential Realtors a excited to offer this converted two bedroom apartment. The living room has been converted to make this affordable to the student and sharers who work and study close to Guys Hospital. The property has 2 spacious bedrooms, great size kitchen and shower room.
The London Bridge area is right on the southern bank of the Thames, between London Bridge and Tower Bridge. Despite its ever-busy train station, it’s more than just a commuter hub; it encompasses Borough Market, City Hall, the HMS Belfast and Potter’s Field, and the many nearby theatres and museums ensure there are always plenty of things to do.
In the impressive shadow of the Shard, local bars and pubs offer watering holes for locals, tourists and thirsty workers who stream out of the area’s offices every evening. For foodies there are two exemplary food markets, while the best restaurants in London Bridge are often found tucked away from the busiest streets.
That moment when you have your heart set on your dream property only to be told it has been let!
London rental market is not just one of the most competitive markets in the world but fast-moving, with multiple tenants in a race to get the top properties. On many occasions up to 15 applicants for a single open house viewing. Here at Residential Realtors we have listened to your feedback and are proud to be the first London agent to offer the opportunity to make a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)
What is a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)?
If all tenants are unable to view the property immediately. Reserve the property before your scheduled viewing time, by placing a PVR offer you will have the comfort of knowing that the property is reserved for you until your scheduled viewing slot.
How can a make a PVR offer?
- Complete our Pre-viewing Reservation Form (E-sign Application available on request)
- Pay a £500.00 holding deposit.
- Arrange the appointment to view the property or organise a Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video Tour.
- If the property does not live up to your expectation after your viewing, a refund will be issued within 24 hours of your request.
- If you decide to proceed with a formal offer, the £500.00 will be used towards the initial payment of your first month’s rent.
Struggling to find time to go on rental viewings? Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video tours now available, ask your agent for further details on 0207 096 8131
Up to 20% of Residential Realtors viewings since January 2019 were carried out remotely.
- Majority of customers signed on the dotted line without ever seeing the homes in person.
- Overseas customers, graduates and young professionals as well as time-poor Londoners are leading the way.
No Agency Fees
Elim Estate, SE1
- Available date: 15 Dec 2022
- Add to favourites