Residential Realtors are extremely excited to present to the market this brand new three bedroom apartment which has recently undergone a £45,000 renovation. Sitting just south of the River Thames in London’s Elephant & Castle, This apartment is perfectly placed for those looking to embrace the best of modern living, close to the City and Kings College London.
The apartment is finished and equipped with the Latest high end specifications. The contemporary style to the highly specified living/dining space includes a contrasting palette of finishes with elegant dark shade of brown.
The cream finish designer kitchens comprises of Siemens integrated double oven, splashback hob, large cooker hood, washer/drier, american style fridge/freezer, and upstand, wall unit under lighting bowl undermount sink and stainless steel mixer tap.
Three spacious double bedrooms are large sized with modern furnishing. Private garden with its own access, well maintained making it perfect of summer BBQ\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s.
Just a short distance away from the spectacle of amenities which Southbank has to offer, Elephant & Castle provides the ideal catchment area for those working and studying in the central district. Strategically located moments from the underground station, Whitworth House also offers excellent access into the City, making this a perfect choice for ambitious professionals/students looking for a home within a 15 minute commute of the office.
For entertainment opportunities, the Leicester Square is within easy reach, offering ample entertainment, theatre and bars. If that was not enough, residents will be just a 10 minute away from Southbank.
Elephant & Castle Underground station is within 7 mins of the apartment, providing direct Bakerloo and Northern line links into Kings Cros, the City and beyond.
Key destinations from Whitworth House:
KCL Guys Campus - 10 minutes Walk
KCL Strand Campus - 30 minutes Walk, 15 minutes Cycle, 15 minutes direct bus from outside the property (Bus 1 or Bus 168) 6 Stops
Bank - 15 minutes (Northern Line from Elephant & Castle)
London Bridge - 15 minutes Walk
Southbank - 25 minutes Walk
That moment when you have your heart set on your dream property only to be told it has been let!
London rental market is not just one of the most competitive markets in the world but fast-moving, with multiple tenants in a race to get the top properties. On many occasions up to 15 applicants for a single open house viewing. Here at Residential Realtors we have listened to your feedback and are proud to be the first London agent to offer the opportunity to make a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)
What is a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)?
If all tenants are unable to view the property immediately. Reserve the property before your scheduled viewing time, by placing a PVR offer you will have the comfort of knowing that the property is reserved for you until your scheduled viewing slot.
How can a make a PVR offer?
1. Complete our Pre-viewing Reservation Form (E-sign Application available on request)
2. Pay a one weeks rent holding deposit.
3. Arrange the appointment to view the property or organise a Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video Tour.
4. If the property does not live up to your expectation after your viewing, a refund will be issued within 24 hours of your request.
5. If you decide to proceed with a formal offer, the £500.00 will be used towards the initial payment of your first month’s rent.
Struggling to find time to go on rental viewings? Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video tours now available, ask your agent for further details on 0207 096 8131
* Up to 20% of Residential Realtors viewings since January 2019 were carried out remotely.
* Majority of customers signed on the dotted line without ever seeing the homes in person.
* Overseas customers, graduates and young professionals as well as time-poor Londoners are leading the way.
No Agency Fees
Leathermarket Street, SE1
- Available date: 14 Oct 2021
- Add to favourites