A newly decorated Victorian house to let with a brand-new architect designed refurbishment. The house benefits from 5 large size double bedroom all with its own en-suite bathroom.
A large fully equipped kitchen (including washing machine and tumble drier), and an easy to maintain garden.
The house benefits from enhanced safety features, including fire doors throughout, wired smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detector and emergency lighting. ethernet sockets are fitted in each bedroom giving it an easy work from home facility.
All gas and electrical certificates and energy efficiency certificate are up to date.
Situated in a quiet residential road with free parking, this spacious house is located within close proximity of the shopping amenities of both Plumstead High Street and Woolwich town centre offering a wide range supermarkets, shops, restaurants and pubs as well as excellent primary and secondary schools.
For the busy commuter, you are spoilt with the fantastic transport facilities of Plumstead Rail Station as well as Woolwich Arsenal which has links into London Bridge and Charing Cross as well as the DLR that gets you into Canary Wharf, Liverpool Street and Bond Street.#
The arrival of the pending Cross Rail will also be a welcomed addition in Autumn of 2020.
That moment when you have your heart set on your dream property only to be told it has been let!
London rental market is not just one of the most competitive markets in the world but fast-moving, with multiple tenants in a race to get the top properties. On many occasions up to 15 applicants for a single open house viewing. Here at Residential Realtors we have listened to your feedback and are proud to be the first London agent to offer the opportunity to make a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)
What is a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)?
If all tenants are unable to view the property immediately. Reserve the property before your scheduled viewing time, by placing a PVR offer you will have the comfort of knowing that the property is reserved for you until your scheduled viewing slot.
How can a make a PVR offer?
- Complete our Pre-viewing Reservation Form (E-sign Application available on request)
- Pay a one weeks holding deposit.
- Arrange the appointment to view the property or organise a Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video Tour.
- If the property does not live up to your expectation after your viewing, a refund will be issued within 24 hours of your request.
- If you decide to proceed with a formal offer, the one weeks holdings deposit will be used towards the initial payment of your first month’s rent.
Struggling to find time to go on rental viewings? Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video tours now available, ask your agent for further details on 0207 096 8131
Up to 20% of Residential Realtors viewings since January 2019 were carried out remotely.
- Majority of customers signed on the dotted line without ever seeing the homes in person.
- Overseas customers, graduates and young professionals as well as time-poor Londoners are leading the way.
No Agency Fees