This large two double bedroom maisonette features two receptions rooms, and a large private balcony within minutes of St Johns Wood underground station.
The South facing property has just been refurbished and is presented in excellent condition. It has large windows throughout, which floods the apartment with a lot of natural sunlight. This bright and spacious two double bedroom property is split between the first and second floor. On the first floor is the large, open plan, eat-in kitchen, main bathroom and a large double bedroom. On the second floor is the primary reception room with a large private balcony and the second bedroom.
The property is well located, being right in the middle of multiple overground and underground train stations, namely - St Johns Wood Station (Jubilee Line) and Kilburn Park Station (Bakerloo Line) both 8 - 12 minutes walk away. Bus links (located directly downstairs from the apartment) go to Oxford Circus and Bank, (total journey time about 15 - 20 mins). Residents will have easy access to the high streets of Kilburn and St Johns Wood, with a wide array of shops, restaurants and other local amenities.
That moment when you have your heart set on your dream property only to be told it has been let!
London rental market is not just one of the most competitive markets in the world but fast-moving, with multiple tenants in a race to get the top properties. On many occasions up to 15 applicants for a single open house viewing. Here at Residential Realtors we have listened to your feedback and are proud to be the first London agent to offer the opportunity to make a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)
What is a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)?
If all tenants are unable to view the property immediately. Reserve the property before your scheduled viewing time, by placing a PVR offer you will have the comfort of knowing that the property is reserved for you until your scheduled viewing slot.
How can a make a PVR offer?
- Complete our Pre-viewing Reservation Form (E-sign Application available on request)
- Pay a one weeks holding deposit.
- Arrange the appointment to view the property or organise a Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video Tour.
- If the property does not live up to your expectation after your viewing, a refund will be issued within 24 hours of your request.
- If you decide to proceed with a formal offer, the one weeks holdings deposit will be used towards the initial payment of your first month’s rent.
Struggling to find time to go on rental viewings? Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video tours now available, ask your agent for further details on 0207 096 8131
Up to 20% of Residential Realtors viewings since January 2019 were carried out remotely.
- Majority of customers signed on the dotted line without ever seeing the homes in person.
- Overseas customers, graduates and young professionals as well as time-poor Londoners are leading the way.
No Agency Fees
- Available date: 05 Mar 2020
- Add to favourites