The apartment is finished and equipped with the latest high end specifications. The contemporary style to the highly specified living/dining space with access to the private patio/terrace area, the kitchens comprises of integrated oven, ceramic splashback hob, cooker hood, washer/drier, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, Granite stone worktop and upstand, wall unit under lighting 1 1⁄2 bowl undermount sink and stainless steel mixer tap.
White coloured mosaic format porcelain tiled bathroom suite features high pressurised thermostatic bath and shower mixer, high level shower handset, intergrated vanity unit with mirrored wall over, Chrome plated electric heated towel rail, concealed cistern dual flush back to wall WC.
One spacious double bedroom are painted to a warm white finish with light wood veneered timber internal doors, gloss white door linings, architraves and skirtings. Thermostatically controlled heating and aspect large double glazed awning windows.
On-site benefits will include a communal cycle storage and secure underground parking.
Nestles amongst the endless stylish bars and restaurants of the London Bridge Area, this apartment has everything you need to fully enjoy your stay in style. Ideal for socialising and exploring, you will enjoy the perfect mix of close proximity to tourist hotspots and comfort, with all of the cosmopolitan amenities of the city right on your doorstep.
Tower Bridge - 10 minutes
London Bridge - 7 minutes
Borough - 10 minutes
That moment when you have your heart set on your dream property only to be told it has been let!
London rental market is not just one of the most competitive markets in the world but fast-moving, with multiple tenants in a race to get the top properties. On many occasions up to 15 applicants for a single open house viewing. Here at Residential Realtors we have listened to your feedback and are proud to be the first London agent to offer the opportunity to make a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)
What is a Pre Viewing Reservation (PVR)?
If all tenants are unable to view the property immediately. Reserve the property before your scheduled viewing time, by placing a PVR offer you will have the comfort of knowing that the property is reserved for you until your scheduled viewing slot.
How can a make a PVR offer?
- Complete our Pre-viewing Reservation Form (E-sign Application available on request)
- Pay a one weeks holding deposit.
- Arrange the appointment to view the property or organise a Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video Tour.
- If the property does not live up to your expectation after your viewing, a refund will be issued within 24 hours of your request.
- If you decide to proceed with a formal offer, the £500.00 will be used towards the initial payment of your first month’s rent.
Struggling to find time to go on rental viewings? Facetime, Skype or Whatsapp Video tours now available, ask your agent for further details on 0207 096 8131
Up to 20% of Residential Realtors viewings since January 2019 were carried out remotely.
- Majority of customers signed on the dotted line without ever seeing the homes in person.
- Overseas customers, graduates and young professionals as well as time-poor Londoners are leading the way.
Antonine Heights, SE1
- Available date: 02 Jul 2020
- Add to favourites